My wife and I lost our beautiful son Brady on 12/15/2011 to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. To help raise awareness of SIDS and unexpected child loss I am raising money to donate to angeleyes.org. Angel Eyes is a great organization that provides education to help prevent SIDS as well as counseling and bereavement support to those that have lost a child. How is this going to work? I'm going to lose weight! I'm looking for people to pledge a per pound amount they are willing to donate to the cause.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Tomorrow is the day
Tomorrow is the day that I have been both looking forward to for over a month. For every pound that I lose between 4/16 and 10/16 $50.75 will be raised for angeleyes.org. This will be a lot of blood, sweat, and tears but it will be a great way to honor my son and to help others through a great cause. If you have pledged thanks again for all of your support. If you haven't yet but are interested please let me know. You can send me an email to adambrookhart@gmail.com, post on my facebook page, or add a comment on this blog. Just let me know how much per pound you would like to pledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please put me down for $1 / pound.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThe Hollinsheds are in for $1/lb too. Go Adam!
ReplyDeleteErika thank you so much!!!
ReplyDelete