It's been a while since I've checked in with my progress. As of last Saturday I'm down 26.4 lbs which will raise $1807.00 for our local SIDS support group (angeleyes.org). I still have pledges coming in and I'm happy to report that for every pound that I lose $69.50 will go to Angel Eyes. The support I've received has been nothing short of amazing.
One thing that I didn't realize about this process is that working would be therapeutic. I don't know if I can explain it but I feel like it has brought me closer to my son. When I'm on the treadmill I think about what a blessing my little Brady Bug has been to me. In the short 7.5 months Brady was on this earth he taught me so much about love and life. After he passed away he showed me how much I'm loved and supported by so many people. I honestly didn't have a clue how many amazing people I have in my life. He also has brought me much closer to God. These are all things I have going through my head when I'm working out.
Thanks again for your support and for following me on this journey. I'll continue to check in from time to time.
Adam
God's ways are such a mystery! I'm proud of you Adam...Keep the "Son" in your eyes! Cheering you on!
ReplyDelete