Monday, July 23, 2012

Half time check in

I'm already a little over half way through this journey. It seems like yesterday when I started working out to raise money for Angel Eyes. So far I'm down 44.4 lbs in 13 weeks which isn't too shabby. Each pound I lose raises $69.50 so I've reached $3058.00 raised in Brady's name.

I would like to thank those who have pledged money to support me on this journey. Like I've said in previous blogs I wouldn't be here without your support and without the support of Angel Eyes. I also would like to thank Fitness 19 for the use of their gym and Beth Alvarez (my trainer) for pushing me to do my best every time I work out at the gym.

Look for a lot more from me the 2nd half of this journey!

Thank you!

Adam








No comments:

Post a Comment