Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pictures of my progress

I've had a lot of requests to put up photos showing my progress.  To be honest with you I have been holding off because I didn't want to look in my rear view mirror to see where I have been. I'm the type of person that only wants to look forward. I decided that today was the day because hitting the 40 lb mark in my weight loss journey is the first milestone that I've hit that I have been happy with.

On 4/13/12 when this picture was taken I felt sick both physically and mentally. When you let yourself go as far as I did plus you are dealing with losing your child you can't go too far lower. Today I am down 41 pounds which is a fraction of where I want to be but it feels so good in so many directions. Every step I take on the treadmill is for Brady. Every step I take is to help other parents that lose a child to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Every time I enter "beast mode" when I am working out with my personal trainer is time where I can help heal my emotional wounds that were inflicted when my one and only child was stolen from me. SIDS I will not give in to you and I will do everything I can do within my power to help others that are robbed by you. No parent should have to bury their child especially when the reason can't be explained.

Even though I am starting to get to the point that I am happy with my progress you all have my word that I will still continue the fight.

Adam




6/24/2012 down 41 lbs. 
41 lbs @ $69.50 per pound lost = $2849.50 raised for Angel Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment