Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The end result

Final weigh in results (enter dramatic music here): I knew it was going to be close and it was. The final weigh in was audited by my official scale auditor (my fabulous wife Robin Perez Brookhart). The weigh in was also done on the same scale I used when I started this challenge.

Now for the number...... as of this morning I'm down 74.6 lbs! I might have fallen just short of 75 lbs but I am so h
appy and proud of this accomplishment. I know Brady would have been proud of me and it has been very healing to help others through our loss. With gift matching this will raise just under $11,000 for Angel Eyes. To those who pledged money I will send you a note later this week on where to send your donations. If you are interested in donating and haven't pledged an amount let me know and I will send you information on where to send your donation. Thanks again to all of you for your support. Now I'm off to get a cheeseburger (just kidding).


No comments:

Post a Comment